CollabGEO Beta is a two-dimensional interactive web application for understanding and teaching basic geometrical concepts for education.
2. What is the purpose of CollabGEO Beta?
CollabGEO Beta is an online tool for learning and teaching mathematical geometry from primary school up to the high school level.
3. Which browsers are supported by CollabGEO Beta?
CollabGEO Beta is supported by all modern desktop web browsers available on desktops, tablets, laptop and mobiles.
4. Does it work offline?
CollabGEO Beta is a Web Application, so a secure internet connection and web browser is required. Once the page is accessible, user can work offline but will need an internet connectivity to collaborate or save files from your device browser.
5. Can I save the created geometry?
Yes. Any 2D geometry created on CollabGEO Beta web session can be saved locally in a native JSON file format.
6. What is the Collaborate feature in CollabGEO Beta?
Collaborate feature allow users to connect to CollabGEO beta server with a session link provided by another user. A collaborative session for creation of geometry and adding text by users connected happens in real-time sharing of data.
7. Can I take a print of the created geometry?
Yes. CollabGEO Beta allows users to take a preview and print on a local printer of their created geometry and text.
8. Can I also export geometry and text in CollabGEO Beta canvas?